Pages

Coloud Pop Transition The Best Earphones under 1000 pesos

Here's a glimpse of Digital Walker Shangrila's Coloud Pop earphones color variants. Luckily I get to go to Edsa Shangrila Ortigas regularly, as their new wing has a Digital Walker Branch one of their latest Branches. It is well stocked with their latest products as it is still new.

In Trinoma Quezon City I think they initially also had these number of variants but when I went there last weekend all the other colors are sold out except for the violet and orange-yellow earphones.

I loved my URBANEARS headset, I used it for over 2 years, its a really incredible product, durable and has a good sound +bass. I love listening to Electronic-house (part-party!) and RNB music so a good headset with bass/base capability is really what I need.

But my Urbanears died as I used it everyday literally on the computer to watch tv series and movies, when commuting, and while at the gym.

this is what happened, If you'd see the pic below, but in-fairness to UrbanEars, 2 years is a long time considering I use it almost everyday. We just have to be careful on this part = the 3mm jack. hopefully Urbanears works on improving their jack; this broke one side of the earphone to go zero sound.

I wanted to buy Urbanears again or another brand within the P1500 budget. Urbanears is P1200 so I was thinking to buy one again as it fits my budget but I wanted to look for other brands; try out new models.

I tried out Philips' P1600 - P1900 earphones but theirs are really not at par with Urbanears. its really a good thing that I asked the right questions in a store. "ate/kuya ano po yung pinaka mura niyo? hehehe na may bass?" (hello kind sir; what is your cheapest earphones with bass?)

So that's how I discovered this Illuminati looking brand. it was like a secret society the whole store had opened up to me. the store lady told me this is sold out the moment new stocks of colors comes in. so I tried it. the girly colors where out on the shelves but they had me test a black-red model from their secret stockroom. 

The Best Earphones under One Thousand Pesos
At P895 [and Currently on 5% Discount at Digital Walker]. True enough the thing sounded like it had a noise cancelating system in it, but it technically doesn't, Its just designed to suppress sound naturally. The bass is so awesome In my opinion it really tops off Urbanear's P1200 earphones which was for me already had a good sound quality, and FYI even Philip's P2500 model is not as good as this Coloud Pop Transition earphones.,




The earphone Jack is also used to clamp the wires together for a quick handy organizing solution







doggies likes them too.

In their website, the colors looks cooler, but not really in actual or a camera shot view just like this. on the other hand; the sucky looking colors in their website is amazingly good looking in real life, so find it in the store first or research for actual picture before purchasing one.




Yep, I bought more than one, my sister loved the quality and price too so she bought one for her and her fiancé. My mom loves it too, so I will buy one for her but she wants to choose the colors first, one that might suit her Prada bag; maybe.





Here's the package inclusion of the earphone. A manual, a box and you get 2 more extra earpieces, they are also in different sizes. The default really fits me. I think the default is the midsize. you need to try the earpieces which one fits you the best, then try walking or running with it. The wire is heavy so if your earphone is too small it slips off easily. Here's the sample of the free sticker included in the pack. the yellow one I put it on my laptop.


Greenbelt 5 Branch
3rd Level, Greenbelt 5
Legazpi St., Ayala Center, Makati
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 757-0242
- See more at: http://www.clickthecity.com/shops-services/b/iO2c2b9/digital-walker-greenbelt-5#sthash.rl5j51eX.dpuf
Digital Walker Branches in Metro Manila

Digital Walker Greenbelt 5 Branch
3rd Level, Greenbelt 5
Legazpi St., Ayala Center, Makati
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 757-0242

Digital Walker Greenhills V-Mall Branch
3rd Level, V-Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center
Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 725-5136

Digital Walker SM Mall of Asia Branch
2nd Level, Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia
Pacific Drive and Ocean Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 556-0113

Digital Walker Robinsons Magnolia Branch
3rd Level, Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. corner Doña M. Hemady St., New Manila, Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 961-3958

Digital Walker Shangri-La Plaza Mall Branch
5th Level, Shangri-La Plaza Mall - East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza Mall
Shaw Blvd. cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong


Greenbelt 5 Branch
3rd Level, Greenbelt 5
Legazpi St., Ayala Center, Makati
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone Number
(+63 2) 757-0242
- See more at: http://www.clickthecity.com/shops-services/b/iO2c2b9/digital-walker-greenbelt-5#sthash.rl5j51eX.dpuf